Access Control since 1995
Since 1995 we have been designing and manufacturing Enterprise Access Control and Security Management systems for Canadian and International markets. Through the years we have taken pride in delivering high innovation levels and feature rich products. We continuously invest in research and development, as well as improvements to the manufacturing and distribution aspects of our business.
- Software – from an Enterprise to Small Business solutions, we have packages specifically tailored to a customer’s needs. Utilizing the latest in Microsoft platform technology we deliver responsive and reliable software on the desktop, server and over the web.
- Hardware – our robust controllers work in the harshest of environments and in a variety of applications all over the globe. Employing open interface protocols we allow for a great selection of available identification devices from proximity, to fingerprint and iris, as well as a myriad of other technologies available on the market today.
- Identification Devices – in addition to the ability to connect readers and other 3rd party devices, we offer a line of proximity, long range and biometric readers. These bring added value and reliability as well as a great branding opportunity to our partners.
- Our software is produced by an in-house software development team with a strong emphasis on long term life cycle support and complete control of the code base.
- Our hardware engineers design our controllers and other devices in close cooperation with the software development team to ensure that all the important features are embedded directly into our equipment’s firmware, while ensuring robust, “bullet proof” performance out in the field.
- Our products are designed and manufactured in Canada with strong attention to Quality Control with up to date components and manufacturing techniques.
- Our components are designed and manufactured under one roof which is the first step to ensuring quality and advanced design.